Join Our Market
The Shed: Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Dallas Farmers Market- The Shed. As a vendor, you will have the ability to sell directly to the public in the newly renovated open-air pavilion, called The Shed. Farmers may apply for both these markets:
2017 Dallas Farmers Market – Farmers and Ranchers, Food Artisans, and Arts and Crafts Vendors selling retail to customers in The Shed during normal market hours.
2017 Regional Wholesale Night Market – Farmers Only selling produce for wholesale through the night on Sunday and Thursday nights.
The Shed Vendors– Before you decide to apply to the Dallas Farmers Market, there are several items to consider:
- Visit the Dallas Farmers Market in person and get to know the space, the staff, and the culture.
- To find out more about the Dallas Farmers Market, read The Shed Fact Sheet.
- Read the 2017 Rules And Regulations.
- Complete a Vendor application by registering in managemymarket.com
Note: Once submitted, your application will not be reviewed until the application fee has been received. The $30 non-refundable processing fee may be paid via the following:
- Pay online along with a complete application.
- Pay in person at the Administrative Office open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm all days of the week, except Wednesday.
- Mail your business or cashier’s check to: Dallas Farmers Market, 920 S. Harwood Street, Dallas, TX 75201
The Market is the enclosed food hall with permanent leased out restaurants and shops. Please send lease inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Lofts Retail is located @ Taylor Street and S. Pearl Expy.
- Spaces starting at 927 square feet
- Entry door with additional functional glass garage door opening onto patio
- 18″+ ceiling heights
- Free public parking garage and street parking
- Daily bus between Dallas CBD and the Farmers Market
- Please send lease inquiries to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with concept, square footage desired and lease term
BUSKERS: If you want to apply to be a busker at the Dallas Farmers Market, read the guidelines and fill out the busker application here and email to email@example.com.