Farmers Market @ The Shed
The Shed is an open-air pavilion where you can shop from regional vendors who grow, raise, make and produce food. You’ll find a mix of farmers with seasonal produce grown in this climate, ranchers with naturally raised meats, cheese, eggs and honey, and food artisans who make breads, canned and regional/international foods. The Shed also has a handful of arts and crafts vendors throughout the year.
Shopping carts are available, and misters and ceiling fans lower the temperature by 15 degrees in the summer months.
For a list of produce that’s in season and farmers, ranchers and artisans selling at The Shed, sign up for our weekly newsletter.
The Shed Hours:
Fridays – 10am to 3pm
Saturdays – 9am to 5pm
Sundays – 10am to 5pm
As the home of fresh produce, dairy and other products, The Shed was the first piece of the market to open under the new plan. Changes include:
- Higher-quality vendors and food products
- Addition of local farmers (from 5 to 27)
- Clearly identified product sources
- Availability of shopping carts
- Misters and ceiling fans to help to lower the temperature by 15 degrees
- Band shell at the east end of the building
- Loading zone