Frequently Asked Questions
- DIRECTIONS, HOURS & PARKING
- PAYMENT METHODS
- SPONSORSHIPS AND PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
- VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES
Yes, please contact us for more information.
Yes. Here are the guidelines:Filming/photography in the Dallas Farmers Market must be pre-approved and permitted for anything other than personal use. The Dallas Farmers Market is a working market, which means that, to the greatest extent possible, filming must not interfere with DFM business, traffic or the public’s enjoyment of the DFM. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
The Dallas Farmers Market is a popular spot for personal and commercial photography, and offers unique urban backdrops for your photos. Still photography sessions, including commercial shoots and portrait sessions are subject to a small hourly rate (two hour minimum). These include product promotion, bridal, engagement, baby, quinceanera, prom, graduation, and family portraits. They include the use of props, special equipment, tripods, and changes of wardrobe. Commercial videography may be arranged by the day or the half day. “Contact us” to schedule your shoot.
The following policies are enforced:
- All photography requests must be made with the DFM Office. Requests and payments may be made in advance by calling 214-664-9110.
- Photography and videography must be approved. To request a shoot, call 214-664-9110.
- No outside food allowed. All food must be provided by DFM. There are many options and price ranges from which to choose.
- Props of any kind must have prior approval, and set up/take down must occur within the allotted time period and must not block or impede any business.
- Permitted locations on DFM property will be discussed in a meeting prior to the shoot.
- Pet portraits are allowed in the Shed and on the grounds, but not inside the Market building.
- All photographers will be responsible for any damages or injuries related to use of the facility. Individuals scheduling photography sessions will be responsible for damages to walkways, structures, plants, and any personal injuries that may occur. Photographers will be bound by the terms of the rental contract and regulations.
- DFM reserves the right to exclude any groups or individuals deemed to be in conflict with the DFM brand or who may pose a risk to the DFM property or interests. Groups or individuals shall be given equal opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, or national origin.
Yes, we do! Please contact us for more information.
We love volunteers! There are many opportunities available at the Dallas Farmers Market. Please click here for more information.
The DFM is always accepting applications. Please contact us for more information.
Booth rental rates available after registering here.
Booth rental rates are available here.
The Dallas Farmers Market is a great venue with several options for wedding ceremonies, receptions, corporate workshops and events, photo shoots, product launches, celebrations and reunions, galas, fundraisers, holiday parties, bar mitzvahs, car shows and just about anything else you can imagine!
Features you’ll enjoy:
- Amazing character with a distinct personality.
- Stunning skyline view.
- Multi-venue options:
The Shed – Up to 27,000 sq ft of covered outdoor space, in the heart of downtown Dallas. Flexible use of space can accommodate more than 2,700 people, or can be designed for as few as 50. You’ll enjoy the look of the giant ceiling fans, and the large built-in stage is great for your DJ or band.
Pearl Plaza – A block of Pearl Street (closed to traffic) offers a true downtown street vibe. We consider it our special “gem”.
- Cafe lighting.
- Easy and ample parking, or valet for larger events.
- Proximity to great Big D attractions, nightlife, and hotels. Guests will find numerous entertainment options to spend some time before your event and to continue the party late into the night.
Call 214.664.9110 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment and book your event!