Thank you for your interest in wanting to participate in the new Kids Market. This new market focuses on the future generation of great farmers and entrepreneurs who want to get an early start on an opportunity that may transform into a potential career option.
Cultivate the relationship between younger generations and local food systems. Provide an avenue for young people to explore the world of agricultural production and an opportunity to develop entrepreneurial skills.
Saturdays from 11am to 2pm
NOTE: Kids Market will NOT be held during large special events or “street market” days.
6 years to 18 years old; Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (Over 18 years of age).
- Complete application by registering in Farmspread.
- Application fee – $15 (one time only)
- Submit pictures and videos of goods/products
- Little Farmers & Gardeners – $5 per day
- Little Entrepreneurs (Arts and Crafts)- $7 per day
- Electricity fee (if needed) – $10 per day
- All products must be grown, produced or crafted by the approved Market vendor (by the Kid Vendor; not parent or adult guardian).
- All products must meet the requirements of local, state, and national laws as applicable.
- Any food vendor must possess all relevant licensing (ex: food handlers permit).
- No unpackaged food goods are permitted.
For more information or consultation contact: Savannah Nordstrom at 469.607.4596 or firstname.lastname@example.org