Yoga by V12 Yoga Studio at 8-9am inside The Market and Breakfast at 9am
$30 per person per session
Feb. 18 – Palmieri Cafe
ITALIAN SAVORY PASTRY choice of the following, with any COFFEE DRINK on the menu. Plus, take home two SWEET PASTRIES (packaged and ready to enjoy later).
- CALZONE- Filled with Mozzarella & Tomato Sauce (the classic), Beef & Parmesan, or Chicken with Tomatoes & Green Olives.
- RUSTICO- Filled with Mozzarella & Creamy Tomato Sauce (the classic) or Ricotta & Spinach
- CORNETTO SALATO- Filled with Prosciutto Crudo (di San Daniele) & Mozzarella, or Prosciutto Cotto & Pecorino (sheep) Cheese.
Feb. 25 – Nammi and Stocks & Bondy
A Vietnamese inspired pairing of the following.
- 8oz. cup of ARTISAN BONE BROTH with a
- BREAKFAST EGG BANH MI, served with cilantro, cucumber, jalapeno, pickled daikon carrots & garlic mayo on a freshly baked French baguette.
V12 Yoga classes provide a yoga flow that builds energy using the power of vinyasa flow. Bringing yoga to Downtown Dallas, the studio space overlooks the Dallas skyline and creates an experience that is missing in the heart of the Farmers Market district. It’s organic, urban and natural. Classes will link breath with creative, modern power yoga flows for all levels. Check out www.v12yoga.com for more information about V12 Yoga.
Pre-registration with payment required. Each week will be held inside the Market (no need to worry about the weather and no refunds will be given).