Happy Piggy & Bunny Yoga-For Charity: MOMumental Edition at the Dallas Farmers Market. Another happy-vibes event energized by ‘It’s For Charity! Events’.
Join us for an adorable, Spring afternoon that includes: Piggies, Bunnies, yoga and the MOMumental person in your life! Bring your mom or your mom-like figure for a fun celebration in their honor! Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety, depression or just put a smile on your face. We’ll have them all! Hogs and kisses everywhere! The perfect cure for a chaotic week. Enjoy a happy-vibes yoga class in a relaxing atmosphere while adorable piggies and bunnies oink, hop, and play all around you! It’s your cuddle therapy and cuteness overload to melt away life’s negativity!! Plus, stick around for open playtime and extra time with the cuties!
This fun time serves as a FUNdraiser for ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ charity! (Scroll down to learn more) It’ll be a oinkin’ and hoppin’ great time! Don’t miss it!
Class Ticket includes:
~First hour= An all level piggy and bunny yoga class taught by one of our amazing instructors.
~Second hour= Open Playtime with the piggies and bunnies! Enjoy extra selfie/play/cuddle time with the cuties.
**As a thank you, discounted tickets offered Military (active or veteran) and First Responders. Work I.D. or pay stub must be shown at check-in of event. 1 discounted ticket per employee**
Things to Know:
~Bring a yoga mat and towel.
~Class is outdoors, so dress appropriately for the weather.
~Good for all levels – Beginner friendly (even people who say they don’t like yoga, love this class.)
~Although this is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. It’s mostly about the adorable piggies and bunnies ;)
About the charity:
~ Here’s Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. To learn more visit www.HeresYourReminder.org (501c3 tax-exempt non-profit)
Rest assured, these cute bunnies and piggies live on a family farm and are taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
Do Good. Be Good. Feel Good. ***Did You Know*** Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity and It’s For Charity! Events offer these popular fundraisers throughout the DFW area. Check out www.HappyGoatYoga.eventbrite.com and www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com for all dates and fun locations.
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!